October 9

MY AVATAR?

This is my avatar, and I’m going to tell you how it represents me. First lets talk about what hits your eye first . The color of course! Well I guess you can tell blue is my favorite color, and it has been since I was in 3rd grade. The next thing that would have probably caught your eye would be my face, so lets start with hair then. I almost always wear a pony tail, its comfy, stylish, and easy. Then there is makeup, I don’t usually wear makeup (I mostly just wear lip gloss), but I decided to put it on my avatar anyway. I am always smiling, so I had to put a smile in there! Last there is what I am wearing, I love fashion, but comfy and stylish is what I go for always.

That’s all physical stuff though, how does it represent me? Well I love wearing bright clothes, so that I can pop, and just stand out in the crowd. Then my smile, a life full of smiles is a life full of joy. I like to keep my eyes wide open, to keep out for new adventures. I love my avatar, it just so amazing, an it’s so me. That is my avatar.

This is where I created my Avatar- Face My Manga

Posted October 9, 2017 by Gaurvi.K in category Uncategorized

1 thoughts on “MY AVATAR?